Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ask Me A Question About Ritual Magick

OK, looks like this feature is making the rounds of the blogosphere, so I thought that I would check it out and see if it’s something that might make my blog more personable. So far I have chosen the topics and have written extensively on them. However, if you have any topics that you would like to read about that is within my subject purview, I will attempt to write something intelligent and novel about it. Also, if you have any questions that you would like me to respond to on the blog, feel free to send me that question through formspring dot me.

Now remember, I don’t know everything there is to know about magick, nor have I experienced everything there is to experience in magick, either. I know some things and I have had a long lifetime of experiences, but certainly there is a limit to knowing and experiencing if one has only one life to live. I will attempt to answer your questions or opine on a topic of your choice, but if I don’t know anything about a topic or a question, I will let you know that, too.

Anyway, you can activate the link at the bottom of this article or you can ask a question on the appropriate sidebar widget. I look forward to hearing from you.

Frater Barrabbas



Ask me about ritual magick

3 comments:

  1. See... This just makes me want to abuse the anonymity feature and ask whatever humorous questions come to mind. I will not, however, inflict that upon you.

    At least presently. I can't think of anything humorous enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jack - the way your mind works, it's only a matter of time. Joke questions will only get joke answers. Overly personal, rude or obnoxious questions will get ignored, or maybe a wicked riposte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete